All electronic communication, including all attachments thereto, is transmitted to you by Assupol Holdings Limited and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Assupol Life Limited on the following terms and conditions:
1. The information contained in this electronic communication may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to use it or receive it.
2. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance of the contents of this electronic communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If therefore you have received electronic communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy it.
3. Any copying, publication or disclosure of the contents of electronic communication by any person whatsoever can result in civil liability.
4. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you of electronic communication.
5. Under no circumstances will we, as the sender of electronic communication, be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of an electronic communication, or of any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if we have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. We are not responsible for the proper and/or complete transmission of the information contained in electronic communication or of the electronic communication itself, nor in any delay in its receipt.
7. The views and/or opinions expressed or implied in electronic communication do not necessarily express or reflect our views and/or opinions, unless stated otherwise. If the electronic communication was used for purposes unrelated to our official business, we shall not be liable for any damage caused by the contents of this message and the sender may be held responsible therefore in his/her sole and personal capacity. In specific, the use of our electronic communications facility is not permitted for the distribution of chain letters or offensive mail of any nature whatsoever.
8. No warranties are made or implied that our employee, intermediary contractor or representative was authorised to make the electronic communication. We disclaim liability for any unauthorised instruction for which permission was not granted.
9. No employee, intermediary, contractor or representative is authorised to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of us without the written confirmation by our duly authorised representative. Any agreement concluded with us via electronic communication shall only come into operation once we have confirmed the formation of such an agreement in writing.
10. The e-mail address of the sender of electronic communication may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing practices without the prior written consent of the sender.
11. Where applicable, we retain the copyright to all electronic communication and attachments. The recipient is licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments only, all other rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the sender.
12. The information in or attached to this email message is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and client confidentiality.
13. We employ virus filtering, but provide no guarantees or warrantees that our electronic communication is virus-free. We cannot be held liable for any harm or loss resulting from malicious software code or viruses in this message or attachments, including data corruption resulting there from.
14. None of our employees, intermediaries, contractors or representatives are permitted to send unsolicited messages ("spam") and our company cannot be held liable therefore. If you regard this message as spam, please inform us immediately by sending an email to Complaints@assupol.co.za
15. Unless otherwise agreed:
16. If this message contains offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or materials, it means the message has been sent outside the sender's scope of employment with us and only the sender can be held liable in his/her personal capacity. Our corporate information and names of our office bearers can be found at the end of this disclaimer. This disclaimer applies to our original message, any attachments and all subsequent messages or attachments we may send.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
18. This electronic communication disclaimer shall take precedence over any other disclaimer(s) in respect of electronic communication addressed to or used by us.
19. The above-mentioned terms and conditions will also be applicable to all electronic communication in relation to the Promotion of Access to Information Act Manual which is available at www.assupol.co.za
20. Information disclosures required by law: Assupol Holdings Limited Registration no: 2010/015888/06
Directors: EDJ Ashkar, ILM Barnett, AS Birrell, D de Klerk, I Greenstreet, NE Gubb, JA Janse van Rensburg, MB Mokwena-Halala, T Muranda, SL Ndwalaza, CJ van Dyk, RF Schmidt. Company secretary: SJ de Beer
Country of Registration: Republic of South Africa Postal Address: P O Box 35900, Menlo Park, 0102 Street Address: 308 Brooks Street, Menlo Park, Pretoria, 0081